Take Field Leadership to the Next Level
When a crew is formed to tackle a particular job, one person is appointed the Leader. How many of your field personnel are ready for the next step but don’t have the skills to run a small crew of field employees? This course will equip your future “Face of the Field” with the critical skills needed to successfully communicate with and lead a crew of craftspeople.
Benefits of Attending:
- Increase listening and communication skills
- Provide direction, delegate and better mentor your crew;
- Grow team ownership of safety practices;
- Understand how to effectively plan and schedule workload;
- Learn the importance of other management roles within your organization;
- Prepare yourself for more responsibilities as you build your leadership role.
Terry Boyer – After serving in the USAF, Terry Boyer worked for 45 years in the electrical/mechanical field; 25 of those years as a project manager. Terry is a highly successful project manager and has a great desire to pass his knowledge and experience on to the new generation of project managers. He has taught the Essentials of Project Management course since the first time it was introduced in September 2004.